Friday 4 May 2012

Halo 4: Revive + New Halo Book - The Thursday War

Tor books just showed off a new Halo Book, check it out.

Anyways, about Halo 4: Revive. It will be replacing Halo 4: Returning. I wanted to make something new and have a bunch of brand new shit that everyone would love. I changed the channel design, made a brand new intro with a pimp outro. Nothing new other than that, same old/new series.

By revive, I mean I will start stepping up my game instead of making videos every now in then. I'll cover more stuff, but sorry, no commentary as I don't want to myself nor Amp can. That is basically it. Make sure to like, comment and subscribe!

~ The Reclaimer

P.S Check out Teck Daily, a big gaming and tech news site which happens to have me writing some articles. Check it out katz.

No comments:

Post a Comment